Today we started the preparation for the exhibition. It is quite tricky at the moment to balance the prep and also my work which i need to get back to. We started off by painting and depending on the wall, some needed more coats than others. This took about four days to do all of the walls in the building, which was tiring but worth it! We then had to clean up, so finishing off the edges of the walls, cleaning the floor by sweeping and mopping which was actually the easiest bit.
Next I need to go round the building and have a look at where i could place my work. I have a few ideas of how i could exhibit my work however i need to consider what other people need and it all just depends on what it left really. I don’t mind where i go, just as long as my poster can all be grouped together.